Sunday 21 April 2013

a family party

family is very important to me, and it just so happens that I have a great one!
Full of absolute weirdo's and I adore every one of them. 


This weekend we celebrate my Uncle Roland's 50th!
As the brother of my mother and the only male sibling on that side of the family he has had it hard with four sisters and consequently five nieces, but he loves it!


family parties have changed a lot over the years, gone from pass the parcel and jelly, to jelly shots and drinking games but one thing has never changed, just how much fun we all have together, closer than most families I know and we love it!

The outfit I managed to bring together very last minute (due to not being able to get my hands on any disco pants *sigh*) I think actually works quite well, and now may become one of my favourites. 


Cardi - old one from primark in the wardrobe
Crop Top - Topshop
Skirt - Vintage 





No comments:

Post a Comment