Thursday 11 April 2013

Begin again ...

......beginning an entirely new 'blog', with a new theme, new look and about my new outlook on life.
I'm not the most accomplished 'blogger', but I do have an internal monologue that likes to narrate my daily life, which sometimes throws out little nuggets of wisdom or truth that are worth sharing.

I could make it easier for myself and write about things that most girls know about and want to read about like make-up nails and fashion (and don't get me wrong I love those things too! and I'll probably throw in a few posts like that now and then) but I want to 'blog' about things that I care about. 
About books, and movies, about family and my life, about things I see, people I know the experiences I have about my passion, which is creating art, my new found interest, which is the environment, or my true love which is learning and writing about history. These things that make up my existence, and in all honesty make the world I exist in a lot more beautiful. 
I've had a go at this 'blog' thing before, and I don't feel it went too well, I may never write anything interesting to anyone else, I may never get one view, but I'm trying, and I will continue to try. 
It's not about how many people read what I say, or like it, but as long as I like what I say, well surely that's enough. 

the title of this post just so happens to be the title of a song that I adore by Taylor Swift, she may not be everyone's cup of tea, but I like her voice and I believe her music is honest, what more is there too it?

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment