Sunday 28 April 2013

It's a cliché but..

... as a girl, I love shoes!
and an advert I saw today revealed this little treasure of a website to me www.shoesofprey.com 


This is a brilliant idea for a website (and business) and I can't believe no one has thought of it before!
-Being able to design the style, fabric, colour and pattern of your dream shoe is amazing
- The website is really easy to use as well, pretty straight forward, 
1) you choose the style and size heel you want,
2) you can then alter the back of the shoe, the toe, the heel and any extra decoration with the tabs at the top of the screen,
3) then try all the different colours and fabrics for each section of the shoe- like the main body, the platform, heel and the sole
4) then when it is all complete, you send off your order and they are then individually handmade. (It's even free shipping worldwide)

There are even vegan friendly fabrics to choose from!
I am 100% impressed!

These are my first go on the design option - fully vegan friendly!

I love that the heel and platform can be different materials and colours
Go one have a go 


No comments:

Post a Comment